A very sad day for me and my MC2

FlorayG

My Aerodeck failed her MOT dismally today and I can't afford the repairs  cry.gif1

So just to let you know, keep an eye on ebay, as soon as I have a new motor she will be on there for sale spares or repair.

We've had such a lovely time together. [smitten.gif]  

(failed on emissions, ABS two sensors broken, one brake assembly calipers discs and pads, a tyre and the front bearings both sides)

You want it back Simpo?

It's got 2 brand new Pirellis on the front (cost me nearly 200 quid 6 weeks ago :cry: ) and had a new distributor last year, has been serviced regularly including oil changes as you told me.

Still runs lovely and been washed EVERY WEEK and regularly polished since I got it so bodywork nice too. No rust anywhere.

I've still got the aftermarket manifold and springs that came with it

I would hate for her to be scrapped...make me an offer... shrug.gif1

You want it back Simpo?

It's got 2 brand new Pirellis on the front (cost me nearly 200 quid 6 weeks ago :cry: ) and had a new distributor last year, has been serviced regularly including oil changes as you told me.

Still runs lovely and been washed EVERY WEEK and regularly polished since I got it so bodywork nice too. No rust anywhere.

I've still got the aftermarket manifold and springs that came with it

I would hate for her to be scrapped...make me an offer... shrug.gif1

He tried to send you a PM last night but couldn't, can you check your inbox and let @simpo know via PM so he can contact you privately. :)

• Like 1