Hey guys, im Jorre, new member from Belgium. In January this year i got my first car, the Honda Civic 1.5LS (MB3). I just LOVE this car :D its fun to drive, handles well and its been maintained really well by the previous owner. All and all a very good first car.

Now I allready did some mods on the engine (switched the airbox to a conefilter and put in a 4-2-1-Exhaust manifold). But what really bugs me, are the bumpers... The front bumper is a "new" stock one the previous owner put on, since another car drove into the right front side. The problem is that whoever painted that bumper, didnt do a really good job and the paint is starting to peel off (which sucks if ou want to clean it...) So i decided to just get me some new nice tuning bumpers.

BUT I DONT FIND ANY!!!

Could any of you guys think of a site where they actually have (tuning)bumpers that would fit on my 5dr MB3 or do you know if there are bumpers from other civics that would fit on mine?

It would really help me alot :)

UPDATE:

Here's some pictures of the Engine, engine bay and air intake (i know, if i want better cold air intake, i should mount a heat shield, but that seems very hard to find around here...)

post-7698-0-19194700-1433765781_thumb.jp

post-7698-0-61015300-1433765867_thumb.jp

post-7698-0-03106200-1433765875_thumb.jp

Hello!

You're probably best getting your bumper painted and fitting a lip kit like a VTi or VTi-s. As the aftermarket parts for the "m" chassis is very limited, and if you do find some they will be fibreglass and wont last as long as OEM plastic ones.

Hello!

You're probably best getting your bumper painted and fitting a lip kit like a VTi or VTi-s. As the aftermarket parts for the "m" chassis is very limited, and if you do find some they will be fibreglass and wont last as long as OEM plastic ones.

thanks for the warning, but i dont even find the lip around here and the sites i go on either dont ship to belgium or if they do it costs WAAAAAY to many...

Definately not a car for body kits!

Welcome along!

Maybe, but still id like her to have a somewhat more aggressive look to her :)

Yeah we did once find a 'tuner' bumper but it was more ricer :lol:

thah no way, i have the same problem :P

Nooo!!

Just look at all that chrome!

whhat chrome do you mean? the only thing in chrome is the friggin tube for the air intake... and that was just a standard tubing set... 

The rest of the "chrome" is probably the colour of the car that you mean... its a silver coloured car so im kinda stuck with that colour dude...