B18C4 ECU map

Hakosuka

As far as I'm aware there isn't any stock p9 maps available because the ecu can't be read.

Think that the closest that you can get is to use a p72 map (included in crome), though you'd need to get iab control added to the ecu.

Have a look here for info... This is for a p72 ecu, but it will apply to the p28 to a degree as well

http://cars.homenetcs.co.uk/honda-civic-mb6/modifications-ecu.htm

• Like 1

I use a Skunk2 mani, so no need for IAB.

The option is to use http://www.xenocron.com/custom-basemap-file-p-56.html this file from american B18C1 (GSR), basically same as our C4, but has knock sensor, which is disabled as per description.
If I can get a C4 map from UK I will be happy :)

I don't want to map it just yet, (quite expensive here ~300€) because I will when I upgrade my cams. Just don't have the funds at the moment. I might put some B16B or some other brand, higher compression pistons with cams and tune it then.
I just have some basic breather mods (ITR airbox pipe, EK VTI airbox with K&N, Skunk2 mani and a full 2.5" exhaust) I still need to make a traction bar to fit some other exhaust header. Now only the stock one fits.

Car is 4gen EF Civic sedan.

dsc0145.jpg

dsc0131.jpg

I would go with the doc's prescription as per his thread i know hes been doin his homework on this. Plus iirc alot of people use the p72 n then take it down the dyno tuners n get setup properly

OK, great, I found out that P72 is preloaded in Crome. Great info!

Should I up the VTEC to 5500rpm guys? Heard that it's a good mod when having a Skunk2 intake.