Best springs for mb6?

Trix

Im sorry if this has been covered hundreds of times before-but i was wondering what the best springs are to replace the mb6 standard ones? A friend of mine had an ek and just changed the oem to eibach and said it handled loads better but wasnt ridiculously stiff on oem shocks-but after searching this forum i had seen people didnt think eibach springs made the mbs sit right?

Im just looking for a stiffer ride and 30-40mm drop- any sugesstions guys?

cheers

Eibach do make them for the MB as long as you buy them for the MB. EK ones would make it sit very low.

http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/category_results.mhtml?category=eibachprokitsprings&car=hondacivic&manufacturer=eibac&sub_category=1

These could be an option too if you don't want to spend as much. http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/lowering-springs/car/honda/civic-95-01/2000/1-8-vti-vtec-mb

I've got eibach springs, but the oem shocks aren't up to the job imo.. Was much better once I'd went for koni shocks as well... Downside is that there's a drop from using the koni shocks s well, so it ends up being too low at the front.

Have you thought about the MG Shocks and Springs? Good cheap upgrade, doesn't lower loads though :(

so are the mg shocks better than the standard mb6 ones?