15" et 38 alloys on a lowered deck

dreadi

Having seen the info above and seeing the standard et is 55, would I run into any problems trying to fit 15s that are et38 on a deck that's quite low (unsure his much in mm but it's on ek coilovers and tyres are tucking)

they will fit easily depending on the width, if they bigger than 7j then you might struggle. I have 15x7 et30 and im ever so slightly lower than you and they fit with 45 profile tyres with no stretch what so ever.

They are indeed 15x7 and have 45 profile tyres on them as well....so many conflicting opinions! Do you have any pics of how your's sits fyfie?

My old winter setup was 15x7 et37 195/55 no arch roll and no problems! Sat pretty low on H&R coils. So go for it. Pics on this page: http://civic5.com/forum/topic/494-18-aerodeck-from-finland-track-daze/page-6

Also bookmark this site, great when figuring out if new wheels will fit: http://www.willtheyfit.com/

How hard is you suspension set up @Dexter? The pic of you poking your finger into the arch makes it look as if the tyres are veerrrryyyy close to the lip and the cheap ek coilovers on my deck do have a bit a bounce on them as I assume the spring rate probably isn't optimum for the weight of the deck..

This is meant to be my new family :D but i that doesn't mean I don't want it to good (better) but when the babu arrives and I'm forever loading the car up or what have you I don't want to have to worrying about the tyres rubbing is all

Just checked my other alloys that I have in my garage. They are 16x7 et 37 but the tyres ( even though they are bald) are 205/55 so I might slap two on on the weekend and see how they sit at that size but I'm not sure what size they would need as all I have even bought is 195/55/15.

Mega unsure of what to do! Buy the others/ put mine on or just make do with standard which I don't want but its just easier!

First world problems :D

I can't compare them to a stabdard set up as I haven't driven one but these are soft compared to my eg which was set pretty stiff on koni coilovers and they were bone shakers so they are certainly softer than I'm used to but I don't think it feels any softer then it should be. Granted I wouldn't buy ta technics personally but meisters are beyond my reach and these are already on the car which will never see a track or anything to pressing.