Different Interior Variations MB6?

Trix

I was wondering if anyone knows how many different variations of trim-seats ect they made in the mb6? my friend used to have one and i think the fabric on the seats was a slightly different pattern to mine and the trim instead of the wood had a smoked effect but mine is different with a sort of carbon style look??

As far as I know the vti's made after 2000 had the carbon effect trim, and if memory serves my 98 vti-s had the smoked version of the wood effect, as far as seats go all I know of is the 3 different levels of leather, no idea about fabric pattern

Not all 97-98's have ash trim. Mines a 98 and doesn't. Unless you mean smoked grey/black wood affect?

Seat/door trims I thought just changed the once in late 98.

Dials at the same time. Post late 98 had the italic dials.

• Like 1

i had never seen the carbon look before i brought mine which i thought was a nice touch.... also kinda reminded me of my teg :) lol

my mum used to have an mb it was a 1.6 single cam vtec and that had full cream leather seats... looking back i guess that must have been an optional extra from new or sumin?

Yup .. Tempted to change that at somepoint for my eldest ..

I've just gone from a late half leather interior to an early full leather interior from krzys, it might be worth seeing if you can swap his rear seats, as they have 3x3 pointers..