MB2 BRAKE LIGHT

Hash1988

Hi just need some help my left brake light is fine when I have no lights on during the day but at night when I need headlights the left back light is brighter than the right making it look like it's braking when I'm not the right back light is fine iv switched bulbs thinking it might be that but does the same iv been researching about it and something said about checking the grounding wire for it but can't find it any help would be appreciated :)

Lol iv checked the bulb area as you said but all looks fine it's weird

Are you 100% sure you have the correct bulb? Compare it to the working light. The little bumbs on the stud should fit nicely into the grooves in the holder. I once accidentally put wrong ones in (that didn't 100% match the grooves) and the result was both rear brake lights on the whole time... and since it was both i didn't even realise this until after quite a while!

I would start from the rear lights and follow them as far as you can but if i remember correctly they go into a tube underneath the body panels soon, so it gets a bit complicated.

• Like 1