snow foam Lances

dr_broon

So got a second hand karcher at the weekend and have been looking in to snow foam Lances, and wondered if anyone's used one of the 20 quid eBay ones and if they're any good?

I've seen people raving about autobrite ones, but I don't really want to fork out £50 or whatever, but then don't want to waste money on something that's going to be poo 💩

• Like 1

I've had an Autobrite lance for the past 5 years and used it alot. I've friends with ebay ones.  Some leak or spray water out the edges, some don't leak at all. If I bought one I'd probably wrap some PTFE tape around it to keep it watertight.

Autobrite just put up a sale on their site and their lances are down to £30 + p&p or free collection in store.

Edit to add the direct link :)

http://www.autobritedirect.co.uk/index.php/sale-items/autobrite-heavy-duty-foam-lance-various-connectors.html

• Like 1

Thanks all, and cheers for the link... Order placed 8-)

Tried that demon shine stuff with the hose pipe attachment, and even though it's not like proper snow foam with a pressure washer it was still pretty good and made life loads easier... Made me want the real thing :D

Depends how often you'd use it Simon, if you wash the car once a month it's probably worth paying the extra?

I'll be washing the deck and the tourer so will hopefully get my Money's worth :D

The tourer's a big old car as well.. The deck seems small nowadays :lol: