James' Silver low Mb4 build. COTM winner November 2013

jamestopdog

Been on here a while but project didnt progress much especially as went to the darkside for a bit and bought a audi (what a expensive mistake)

Anyway back to the civic done a few things and just ordered up loads more goodies so should have a few updates next few weeks..

As i bought it.. Lowered on gaz coilovers, 17 inch rims rest standard..

3beb67cb188bcc711b6f4cd3091946f3.jpg

Decided to spray wheels black, loved the white but mission to keep clean as this is my daily and i do 300 plus miles a week. Debadged it (apart from honda badge...dont want people thinking its a rover :shock: )

Had 3 inch rear exhaust box fitted, fitted my cut down private plates

cec495007092bc41e07b17b5804101d0.jpg

Dropped the front about another 30mm as was sitting higher than the back (reverse rake never a good look), wheels are 7j with 205 40s, rubs on full lock on inner wheel arch, but apart from that pretty good, gaz coilovers are amazing

a64dd5c7fad1f1c8013fa78fe34a68d5.jpg

Inside ive fitted alpine usb head unit, vibe sub and amp, tegiwa white nylon gear knob

Just fitted aero blade wipers which a massive improvement

Awaiting a fair few items to arrive, nothing to major, but once sold audi piece of carp, will be getting new rims and tyres 7x15s and 8x15's, camber kit front and rear

Stunning. Simple but Stunning 8-)

Hey thanks alot tom... Looking at that back picture think im going to lose rear wiper.. Less is more :)

x2 getting rid of the rear wiper makes a huge difference!