Wagonlife uk Aerodeck Stance Daily

ollie91

Thanks again for the love im so happy with the way its turned out but theres alot more in stor body mods a few custom bits and a engine swap :) Yea the girlfriends preety good she currently ows a trac preped honda logo and is importing the super rare 4wd logo will be the first of that spec in the uk

Thanks again for the love im so happy with the way its turned out but theres alot more in stor body mods a few custom bits and a engine swap :) Yea the girlfriends preety good she currently ows a trac preped honda logo and is importing the super rare 4wd logo will be the first of that spec in the uk

When you first met and she found out you had a Honda, did this happen?

25844204.jpg

:lol:

Tell her to get a thread up in the other cars section, be good to see the Logo & the 4WD!!! [smash.gif]8-)

Nah man when she met me she didnt even think a shes more addicted than me which is odd lol we dont do shopping like most couples we just look for car parts haha, will get her to post when i can. Be awesom first and looking forward to a meet so you guys can actually see it im hitting japfest2 on the stand for the club.