roylewaa's mb4 auto

Roylewaa

Women need to be shown.

When i met my wife she was all about the VAGs.

Now i have permission to by an R32 GTR and she's been looking at cubes!

Win!

JDM wife, I needs me one of those! 

Quick pic with a cheap set of wheels on, not bad for £80 :)

DSC_0097_zpsh0alfp5w.jpg

Not forgetting the vtec door decal, for some reason I always fit these to civics as I love where they are fitted, get some stick from the lad up the road for it, keeps saying are you waiting for vtec still

What you get from leon cupra owners i guess:)

I've now found I'm using the Civic more than the Zafira, it's been stood on the street feeling sorry for itself for nearly a week

• Like 1

Looks great for the money!

Win!

+

I know what you mean about vauhall vs honda, i drive a combo van daily it feels so cheap vs my civic and the van is 10 years younger!

Yeah, my Type R and my mothers Corsa are around ten years old yet the hedge hunter feels much nicer to drive and is generally a better place to be! 

Liking the look of the car and can't argue for the price, I'm not too keen on the wheels, I'd have gone for 16's on a hatch but that's another debate for another day as to which suits what car lol

Thought I'd start a project thread on the on the new Civic

Its a Mb4, an auto this time, the Mrs decided she want to learn to drive in an auto, so I set about looking for a decent cheap auto for her, she told me to find something cheap, reliable that wasn't a Honda, Civic, or Accord:)

So naturally I opted for a Civic, much to her bemusement

paid £500, 100k, full service history including a cambelt change a while back

Seems to drive ok, changes gear fine etc

Brakes are questionable questionable, and pulls to the left Abit, rocker gasket has a nasty leak too, all simple stuff to rectify really

Already chucked on a mgzs spoiler I had in the shed, and have a set of alloys to go on

Quick pic of her at the mo

DSC_0091_zps8claqvdr.jpg

Excellent buy Andy :),  I find the autos a hoot to drive......your wife will soon come round to your way of thinking :):D