U PULL IT Breakes

Dave

really good place to get parts from guys, i went to the one in york. You pay the fee stated and what it entitles you to do is remove as many parts off the car you like in 7 hours (except cats/batteries/and the shell)you get your own work area to strip the car and what you dont take they just crush. On top of the price of the car, if you require the engine there is a fee of £40 for them to remove it for H&S reasons. Very good place though :) stuart

yeah, cant go wrong aslong as you have the money handy, and a van or something to take all your bits. be amazed what you can strip off in 7 hours! think the only thing they dont allow is power tools. supermike is going to the one up here at the weekend i think, so we await his report too lol :lol:

I think its the MB2 he's going to see, as they had one of them in to (had a few actually, but that ones the same colour as his) and it's going cheap! Deff a good place for parts if you can get a van and have space to store it like. Wish i did!!! lol

I might be tempted to dothe same then this summer lol! That deck was a bargain like, and found out the fee for engine/gearbox removal is only £40, so not too bad.

Archived