Calling for exhaust experts/help

hondan

Hi gents,

I can't take the straight pipe anymore! I've been offered a full system he claims is off mb6 so I'm hoping it will fit my mb3.

Does this look like an mb6 system route (backbox on right)

EB703C01-E3F2-4E8D-A3A1-B99D292BDB0D_zps

Yeah it does have quite a kink you're right, good eyes!

Maybe il stop being a cheap skate and get a system made up. Don't want to end up with another bodge zorst

• Like 1

if you just want a decent cat back system toyosports do a fairly good one for an mb6 that fits really well and its cheaper than having one made up... also it was cheaper to buy it from them off ebay than going to their website directly for sum reason ;)

not 100% but im sure from catback all mb models will have the same routing system as there all on the same chassis so mounting points for the rubber hangers should be the same and also the routing of the rear section over the rear axle may be slightly different due to design of the silencer but i would expect them to fit 

• Like 1

It won't fit an MB3 as in the MB3 the cat is in the manifold not underneath the car, I believe you should be able to get a MB6 decat to make it the same length although it'd be far less hassle to just get a custom one made

You SHOULD be able to make it fit although the MB6 diameter of pipe is bigger so you'd need a reducer, In terms of the shape of the car, It'll work but you'd need to do as I mentioned above, It can be done but it's a pain in the arse, 

Another option I THINK fits is the EJ saloon with a EG decat to extend it if it's not from a 1.5