My Civic MB6 From Portugal

Viltor

Thank you guys..

BTW, Few months ago I Remapped my Car on a Dyno, but I tought I had the pictures here, I will let you the dyno graph here and when I have time, I will try to upload the videos to show you how the cars are remapped here in portugal.

My engine is fully stock only has S2 Intake & Throttle body and a full Catback System homemade with a SMSP Replica Header. It makes 205 HP and 200NM.

Thanks

DE08339B-2DE5-42F7-93E6-C1025CA747C1_(1).JPG

• Like 1

Mines has full exhaust 

Decat 

Blox intake 

Dc2 tb 

Adjustable fpr

Whales p***s induction 

P28 ecu mapped and makes 185bhp 

Suppose it was mapped before the dc2 tb and blox intake but I doubt it'll be anywhere near 200

Good Morning guys,

I let you 2 videos here that a friend of mine made when we went to remap the car.

First video was the last 2 runs on 4th Gear

https://sendvid.com/3zbdl1wq

The last one was adjusting the Launch Control

http://sendvid.com/6v3kuzch

hope you like.

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi Jayhoath83, 

Yeah, thats an awsome power, I dont know how my car made that power with only breathings mods, even the tuner said its his first that he see's a b18c4 doing that power with stock internals and only breathing mods. Its 205 bhp at the flywheel and 171whp.

Thanks

Dont believe the dyno was out dogg1210, who remapped my car was a company called RPMMOTORSPORT here in Portugal and he is very known for mapping hondas. I also after remap my car I tried with a friend of mine with b18c4 with only exchaust and remapped and he cant handle mine. Also tried with a mb6 with b18c6 and y21 gear box and lightnened flywheel from 2nd to 4th gear, it was close but I managed to win also. So I dont think the dyno was out, I will try to upload the video with the mb6 with b18c6 vs me soon. Thanks