Another fantastic build here!! Quality work and dedication... the switch console looks snazzy... what options are all the switches for if you don’t mind me asking? 

Ah, wire tuck... wanted to do this for soo long... everyone says yeah just pull this here and put that there and there you have it... but it still looks way too daunting to even want to start it!! Lol! :lol:

• Like 1

On 23-3-2018 at 10:26 AM, snakey135 said:

Another fantastic build here!! Quality work and dedication... the switch console looks snazzy... what options are all the switches for if you don’t mind me asking? 

The red one is for switching everything off, but more for show :)
the one next to the red one is something I'm working on, is for an intake valve to open and close to get more air into the air filter, and when it's rains, I can shut it off.

the other switch is for led lights under the dash and seats, and the other one is for switching on the us-lights

Loving that! What insert have you got, is it painted? Doesn't look like the usual fake wood/carbon? Really liking the red detail trim around the whole panel, really updates the look of the dash and looks more up to date. Goes well with the S-Wagon decal mate!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dave said:

Loving that! What insert have you got, is it painted? Doesn't look like the usual fake wood/carbon? Really liking the red detail trim around the whole panel, really updates the look of the dash and looks more up to date. Goes well with the S-Wagon decal mate!

It's brushed steel wrap , looks very dark. I've been thinking to redo it in more lighter brushed, something between alu brushed and steel brushed.