Covers

Dougie

So the civic is going to be off the road for a while, and I need to put a cover over it. Anyone know of any good covers that fit the hatch backs really well? I want something that's going to be a nice snug fit so it doesn't flap around in the wind

I did get covers made for both Ruby and DD (DAVEMB2 now has Ruby's cover) but they cost around £240 each if I remember rightly. Mega expensive, but they fitted them like a glove as both were tailor made to fit both cars. They're double lined, so cloth on the outside and fleece on the inside. Mine aren't waterproof though (as the cars were going to be in the garage anyways) but they did do waterproof ones aswell.

cool thanks for the info dave, I dont need anything too fancy though, just want it to be tight so it doesnt move in the wind, all it needs to do is keep the seagull s**te off the car so it doesnt ruin the paint while its sitting for a few months

• Like 1