New civic type R - Brochure vid added

VTISmichael

lol doubt they'll let me stick my go-pro to it, but will find a way of getting a video if I get a test drive! Who knows, I might even like the car and get one! (would have to sell my house and my soul first though to afford it!)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the R35 came out i asked at the dealership and they said no deposit needed! lol its actually quite affordable but the money loss is just too much but still id like a test drive, personally i dont like the fn2, the ep3 is the best i think. Black or gunmetal all the way!

personally i'm waiting for the day i can afford an FD2, far prefer it to the FN2, the new one is cool though but the profile of the FD2 makes me think spiritual successor to the MB6 lol

this is the blurb for the GT option pack:

'GT Pack. The driver will benefit from extra convenience features such as front and rear parking sensors, dusk sensing headlamps, rain sensing automatic wipers and electric fold door mirrors. Integrated Garmin satellite navigation (including five years of free map updates) is added to the Honda Connect infotainment system. Audiophiles will be attracted by the addition of a CD player and a premium eight-speaker, 320 watt stereo system upgrade.'

So it doesnt have a cd player as standard ? The only thing in the list is the speakers id add & maybe folding mirrors, that lot is an extra 3k!

Drivers pack...

Parking sensors!

Drivers know how to park! Lol

That was what I was so disappointed about, the FN2 to me doesn't feel as much the drivers' car as my EP3 does, I can imagine the new Type R being even more so towards GT'ing than thrashing! 

FD2 type r best civic type r :D

Like the looks of new and how its succeeding in every corner love honda

But but but NA :( for life for me honda was all about NA and now they changed it :( ye its abt eco friendly and small engine bla bla -_-

• 1 month later...

Went into Startin Honda (worcester) today, to order bits and they had the new type R in the show room and wow its amazing! the body work, the quailty is just epic! Sat in it too and the seat really holds you firm, tho im not to keen on 19" rims but i was chatting to the sale rep, he said most of them will be a GT model but they are doing a NON GT model which will have less weight and techno crap on it so in theory should be a bit quicker! Of course i asked to have a test drive but they already sold the first one lol said they will get a 2nd one in november to use as a tester excited!!

Here's a vid ive done of the brochure ;)