07 Accord Starship Enterprise

VTISmichael

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my rain sensor plate to stick to the window, i used a recommended plastic to glass sealant by a diy shop, works now! :)

Going to see my next possible giggle of fun project on wed afternoon, hope its gd and .... it could envolve a b18 engine swap .... :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I used to have Stagea. Still miss it. Highly recommended. 

Expect to pay premium rates for one with a GTR kit though. Circa 5k (which I think is about what the kit is worth in itself). Going rate for a S1 used to be around 1.5-2.5k depending on condition. S2 a bit more. For a rare factory manual S2 (RS Four S), again you'd pay about 4-5k. All others are auto (apart from the Autech with full GTR spec - about 10k!)

It'll rape you at the Shell garage.

From what ive seen i want the 260rs with the r34 front, i rekon a mint one from japan imported 5-6k will do me fine!

Think you'll find the 260RS fetch over £10k these days before you've forked out to get it imported and registered etc.

I'm looking at £6k (all in) for a grade 4 RS Four S (Series 2 RB25DET manual).

Plus if you were to mod for more power it makes no difference if you have the RB25 or RB26 anyway as they'll both make similar figures with the same mods!