07 Accord Starship Enterprise

VTISmichael

check out OPJP on facebook, seem really good and they are soon going to offer people to come over to japan so you can look at the car yourself. will cost a fair amount but you get to see what you are buying first hand.

• Like 1

check out OPJP on facebook, seem really good and they are soon going to offer people to come over to japan so you can look at the car yourself. will cost a fair amount but you get to see what you are buying first hand.

Sounds like an awesome trip though! 

Leather was an optional extra in the Stagea. I had it in mine. Much, much nicer than the cloth interior. Full electrics too. Seats don't hold you well though. Slide all over the place. 

That said, I don't think the interior is quite so bad in the S2. And the RS Four S may have had different interior again, I can't remember.   

Ive been thinking about the leather and slide factor, the starship is leather and its fine but it wouldnt be anywhere near as grippy as the stagea, i think ill get cloth and proby get some nice bucket type seats for it.

I got a reply on friday from torque gt, all he said was the stagea's with r34 fronts a very rare so its differcult to find them, would i be open to a normal one ?

I had a look for companys that do the 34r conversion, Masa seem to be the main & only one, 3 piece kit £1200 or with headlights & short parts £2300! :shock:

Been on the jm import page, they give info to log into the current list of cars going to auction in japan! only thing is the pictures dont display. but theres like 100 stagea's on the list lol

No prices but i did see 260rs's :D