07 Accord Starship Enterprise

VTISmichael

Ive been thinking about the leather and slide factor, the starship is leather and its fine but it wouldnt be anywhere near as grippy as the stagea, i think ill get cloth and proby get some nice bucket type seats for it.

I got a reply on friday from torque gt, all he said was the stagea's with r34 fronts a very rare so its differcult to find them, would i be open to a normal one ?

I had a look for companys that do the 34r conversion, Masa seem to be the main & only one, 3 piece kit £1200 or with headlights & short parts £2300! :shock:

Haha yeah I could have told you that, I've done a fuck load of research into it all! 

I need one!

Got to be a worthy deck replacement

Very much so, mine will be a good work horse with some umph! 

I don't think that's an astronomical figure for an importer, and I definitely wouldn't expect JM Imports to be any cheaper (I think they're at the upper end of the market, and some of the cars they bring in are crazy money). I think it costs them about 1k to get the car over here. Then there's all the admin fees, the guys that need paid over in Japan... And take the mileages with a pinch of salt, every JDM import seems to come with 60k miles... 

You could possibly try the owners club. Brian, who runs it imports a few cars, and has good experience of manuals too, he owns both an RS Four S and a silly fast RS260 himself. In fact he's a big fan of the RS Four S and has imported a few, so if anything he'll be able to tell you a lot about them. No idea how involved he is these days mind, I'm a bit out of the loop.   

Torque got back to me, depending on mileage an S2 rs4 would be about 6k imported, i think thats a little steep, i think i can do better than that! i will send jm imports an email as they do alot of nissans.

You really need to do your research on the process, the cost of the car itself will be about half that, the rest is the cost of importing, registering, taxes etc.

I don't think that's an astronomical figure for an importer, and I definitely wouldn't expect JM Imports to be any cheaper (I think they're at the upper end of the market, and some of the cars they bring in are crazy money). I think it costs them about 1k to get the car over here. Then there's all the admin fees, the guys that need paid over in Japan... And take the mileages with a pinch of salt, every JDM import seems to come with 60k miles... 

You could possibly try the owners club. Brian, who runs it imports a few cars, and has good experience of manuals too, he owns both an RS Four S and a silly fast RS260 himself. In fact he's a big fan of the RS Four S and has imported a few, so if anything he'll be able to tell you a lot about them. No idea how involved he is these days mind, I'm a bit out of the loop.   

Yeah I checked out the owners club last week again and it looks like he's still knocking about. I gained my first real dose of information about the Stagea from them! 

I think i will keep a look out for a decent UK one for the mo as i have to sought out the accord and jimny, realisic budget is 6500 but i want some left over to do some mods, in the next month ill get in contact with this bloke and see what other options are and go from there.

Going to get the starship clay barred and polished by a company soon, im little bit scared how nice it could look afterwards lol