07 Accord Starship Enterprise

VTISmichael

Well Gel, my old boss has chipped all of his 6 audi's with really gd results, more power and better mpg in some cases and yes i am tempted indeed but research is needed on how long term for the engine, i know they are well built of course but if i chip it i could start getting turbo problems and then it gets expensive, i have driven it, its no slow poke but would be cool to chip it..

I used to use a Firm called DTUK :

http://www.diesel-performance.co.uk/box-details.php?id=1

The boss man Andrew is an A1 guy and his staff are always available to guide you if you run into problems.

BTW don't be afraid to ask for trade discount.

I once fitted a DTUK tuning box to a span new Ford Focus 1.8Tdci that suffered badly from low rpm fuel starvation.....(I had to ride the clutch to prevent the engine cutting out)....anyway,  once I fitted the box of tricks.....the annoying flat spot disappeared.

I wasn't really after a power gain but the 30% power hike did put a smile on my face :).

Good luck whatever you decide :)

Well after reading some forums, looks like the clutches are the weakest part of the accord so anything over 190 cuases real problems as it cant hack it but i have a new one fitted. People also said with an intercooler i can get 210ps+ but i should get a dyno map as the chip boxes just trick the ecu to put more fuel in and can cause damage after a while. Most said go to TDI north and i have heard of them too could be worth it if its done right.