07 Accord Starship Enterprise

VTISmichael

Ive always been against deisel as its not a drivers engine even tho they have come a long way in terms of power & torque but i need something almost bullet proof with hd mpg.

Picking it sat lunchtime should be gd, just dreading not finding a space to park it where im living in worcester, might have to park it in another street or ..... get a push bike...nooooooo! lol

I dislike diesel cars but I got to tell you....they're can be brilliant "drivers" cars.........keeping 'em on song for fast twisty roads is actually an art form......once you identify your power band it'll be fun from there on because of all the necessary gear changing....get the rpm or gear wrong though.....and you end up with no oomph what so ever......if that ain't exciting I'll eat my hat :D

I dislike diesel cars but I got to tell you....they're can be brilliant "drivers" cars.........keeping 'em on song for fast twisty roads is actually an art form......once you identify your power band it'll be fun from there on because of all the necessary gear changing....get the rpm or gear wrong though.....and you end up with no oomph what so ever......if that ain't exciting I'll eat my hat :D

Usually 1000-1500rpm band as well! Mapping just adds more oomph to that band too rather than extending it. This was certainly the case when I had the Leon FR TDi. Killed the flywheel chasing a 911 on a bendy bit of road :D

Oh noo never heard a flywheel going, must of been too much power and u let the 911 off easy lol

Should be gd, no more bogging down waiting for power at 6500rpm lol

Might of sold my civic, a mate has a cilo that broke down this week and needs a reliable motor, as expected i stepped up lol HONDA baby!