07 Accord Starship Enterprise

VTISmichael

Only 300!? :P If i get the accord remapped it will have 420nm! Oh dear better get the machine shop making me a new one lol

You do realise that 300Ib/ft is basically the same as 420nm right?

Bloody foreign measurements! 

Picked her up today, even tho i phoned them mid week they still hadnt printed the invoice for the work done and hadnt sorted the handbrake which was too high soo i  sorted the handbrake, i also couldnt find a aux point and after research you have to buy a kit which plugs into the cd changer socket that goes to a box, should work fine and i can use my ipod soon. Also found there wasnt a spare wheel! But a puncture repair kit, i know it saves a bit of weight but its so much better as you can use it over & over. I rekon i can get 500 miles to a tank too, just have to keep reminding myself its deisel! lol

20150912_170314.jpg20150912_170302.jpg20150912_170251.jpg20150912_170239.jpg

Had a go at a mock lowering with the wheels i want looks good! :D

Jr10%20wheels%20and%20lower.jpg

Looks good bud. Found the same things with ours, got a Bluetooth / ipod thing that plugs into the multi changer port... Good thing for the ipod is you can skip tracks from the steering wheel controls :) as well as charge it.

Got a space saver off flea bay coz i don't like the idea of those kits where you squirt the white squack into the tyre :D

Led bulbs for the many many interior lights freshens things up a lot too.

Seems strange when its got sat nav and loads of tech but not a simple aux jack. Ahh nice i hope mine works the same, i use my ipod with my alpine in the civic does the same charge it & skips tracks.

Gd tip on the space saver and the leds, added to the list of bits lol

Need to get some proper honda floor mats now too..

Haha i did it on paint advanced, the wheels are japan racing jr10's, theres a 350z up the road from me with them soo awesome and well priced too! lowering springs and wheels will make it stand out!

List in my head so far:

Geniune floor mats

Ipod connect install (on order)

Dog guard (my dog should have been named Houdini!)

Rear bumper replacment (theres a screw in the middle of it possibly holding it on!)

Lowering springs

Wheels (JR10's)

Space saver

LED bulbs for interior