07 Accord Starship Enterprise

VTISmichael

Lol

I thought i fudged up my sat nav yesterday, as the new disc was updating i had to start the car and move into a space as parking is a nightmare and the screen just stayed black! But the this morning it fired up and all is loaded with 2015 maps yay! Was soo stressed yesterday!

If i can burrow some tools ill try to do the ipod kit again..

The sega conitunes, went to honda again today even tho he hadn't phoned me, the pulley was there, just the ballache of changing it now. Gd news the sat nav booted up fine this morning and installed the new disc fine yay! lol

The ipod kit on the otherhand did not go well, Burrowed a screwdriver from work but needed a socket & rachet doh! so i asked the landlady no joy there of course, asked next door he only had 4" adjustable thats no gd! so i decided to trek to the local machine mart and get a £3 10mm spanner grr, ripped it out, unplugged the power and plugged the kit in and no luck :( Phone the connect2 and he said go to honda & thay can plug in and 'activate' that socket. I phoned honda, the main tech who had been there 14 years never heard of such a thing! Gggggreat so no ipod for me stupid thing!!

Just double checking, we haven't got the sat nav version, but on ours was have to set the head unit to cd / aux to use the kit. Also, the kit plays stuff in the following order of priority :

- Bluetooth

- ipod

- Aux

Sometimes if it's connected to my phone on Bluetooth, it won't play the ipod even though there's nothing playing on the phone.

I cant krzys as the whole thing is one piece and too big, i mentioned this to the bloke at the garage and he said u can buy a replacment facia panel but its £120 odd soo maybe ill have a look for a non cd changer unit with sat nav if possible..

Not keen if I'm honest, taking a practical car and modifying it so you can't get anywhere in it isn't my idea of fun. Unless it's bagged, then that's different.