Engine restoration/modifying

Ry4nC

Question

Evening everyone!

I'm hoping someone could help me out.. my civic has 116,000 miles on the clock and I'm just wondering what I can do to kind of renew/modify my engine for either same or more power output on the cheap?

Possibly a performance camshaft.... I'm stuck for ideas for performance on the cheap (I'm in a minimum wage job atm).

Any help would be great.

Possibly some links to websites and such...

Thanks

Remind us what you have done so far.

Hondas don't suffer from escaping GGs over the years as much as others.

@philgor and my self both have aerodeck VTIs and even though he has 80/90 thousand more miles on it there is barley a wheel lenght in a drag race!

a couple of years ago, myself @Krzys and @Mr Brown went up to scotland, on one of our epic one day trips...

anyway, we were leaving ferrybridge services when one thing led to another, and i was pipped to post by mr brown.... krzys wasn't far behind...

a couple of years ago, myself @Krzys and @Mr Brown went up to scotland, on one of our epic one day trips...

anyway, we were leaving ferrybridge services when one thing led to another, and i was pipped to post by mr brown.... krzys wasn't far behind...

I wasn't trying :lol:

116k on your little D series isn't worth worrying about.

Also no point in trying to get more performance out of it on the cheap, either throw thousands at it in the form of a turbo conversion or just keep on top of maintenance and save up for a faster car.

Don't fuck about with it if it's not broken.

oh i miss that MB6 my ex still has it i hope so the plan is next year to get it back from her

• Like 1

was in kent the other week and was with a friend who is planning to visit me and for me to install his amp and subs etc

He suggested that he will go round my old house and see if the ex is about, if so he is going to inquire as to if she still has my sub boxes and if so he is bringing them to me

Also whilst there he will note if the MB6 is still there and if she is still looking good or not

was in kent the other week and was with a friend who is planning to visit me and for me to install his amp and subs etc

He suggested that he will go round my old house and see if the ex is about, if so he is going to inquire as to if she still has my sub boxes and if so he is bringing them to me

Also whilst there he will note if the MB6 is still there and if she is still looking good or not

any news on it?