Red dc2 seat modification

JordanH

I've got myself 2 mint red dc2 recaros with rails and also have another set of mc2 rails ready to be modified for fitting and for the life of me I can't find a way in my head on how to do It just wondering if anyone has any pictures or a how to on modifying them cheers

Hi.

Got a few pics on here from when I put my ep3 seats in my deck.

http://civic5.com/forum/topic/1401-dr-broons-vti-deck/page-6

Basically, cut the brackets off both sets of rails, and weld the mc2 brackets to the dc2 ones. I had to use some extra steel because the spacing between the rails was different between the two seats.

:)

uhhh I cut all the unnecessary crap off the top leaving just the rails and mountings, I used 2 long plates of steel on either side and drilled some holes so that the holes matched up with the seat, I then drilled some holes in the plate of steel to match the rail and used some nylon nuts and some bolts to secure in place

uhhh I cut all the unnecessary crap off the top leaving just the rails and mountings, I used 2 long plates of steel on either side and drilled some holes so that the holes matched up with the seat, I then drilled some holes in the plate of steel to match the rail and used some nylon nuts and some bolts to secure in place

Ah I see mate, I managed the passenger one on Sunday took a bit of modifying lol but got it in sitting nice and low too! Just need to tackle the drivers side, but the doner Mb rails I've got have the height adjustment which means the brackets are slightly different!