Dsho's d16w4 mb4 turbo

dsho

Got the ecu adapter loom today good grade wire and the chocolate blocks are good plastic. Looks fine and as long as the wires are all in the right place its a bargain at £13 instead of the £120 it would have cost me. Then again it could just turn the internals into externals lol.

I've been reading up.. and my conclusion is should really monitor the oil temp before deciding to run a cooler. And it shiuld be thermostatic.

Apparently the standard oil to water cooler that comes on some jdm b and d series is suorisingly effective.

100% agree with kink here. I am running a T28 which is on full boost at 3k and have never had any oil heating issues. oil temp gauge is all you need unless it is being tracked. Look at your cooling system as that will no doubt need uprating/looking at.

The oil cooler should be a thermostatic type too, otherwise it acts like an open system dropping oil pressure.

looking forward to the build

I've been informed that the ecu and wideband sensor gets here this Wednesday then hopefully I'll have the funds ready in a few moons and I can get it done. Then I'll do pics and a video of it running on dyno.

just hope the tab don't pack up because my new phone is poo.

• Like 1

Does anyone know of any tuning garages that fit turbos. I've tried dynodaze by email and no reply yet and cpl racing jokers want! Get this £3000 for fitting the equipment alone and haha £400 for mapping what a ripoff c×+t. Now it cost £3500 to get the clio cup done just drive your car to somewhere like ktr and it's all done equipment fitting the lot including equipment plus only £250odd for mapping.

Or just ring em. Rich's labour rates are very fair.

Cpl want 3500 just to fit your stuff??? Wtf. Racetech charge about 3k drive in and drive out from stock to turbo. Everything included.

No they want £3000. It costs £3500 all in at ktr with about £300 for mapping but that's for my 172 cup.

I'm gonna ring I've spoken to him last year and I think he was £25 hr labour for appox 3 days and I can't remember the mapping costs but dyno was £30 a run.

like I said though that was last year prices.

That and the constant vids of animal abuse and peados perving and cracking on to at the time was a 15 year old sister of 1 of my boys.

Just reminds me that most people are boring disgusting perverts so I don't bother with it.