My civic mc2 :)

JordanH

lol somebody is using an iPhone for taking pics! That's why they're all upside down!! Try this guide mate, mega easy to get them to display the right way up ;-)http://civic5.com/forum/topic/9992-how-to-get-iphone-images-to-display-right-way-up/

She's looking mighty clean and those seats are the danglies!

• 7 years later...

Thought I would give a little update from when I last posted. So when I originally took the car off the road it was due to a misfire I couldn't diagnose this ended up being the least of its problems. The car then became a project from that moment onwards, everything got stripped off and put aside apart from the interior. Due to unforeseen circumstances I was then informed I would have to leave the lock up the car was in. Luckily I had use of another unit and i was able to keep the car there. Unfortunately 2 days before my leave day the unit was cleared out by a company and I lost at least two thirds of all fixings and miscellaneous parts I had taken off. The car was then left sitting on axle stands for the next 3 years..

Fast forward to today and the Aerodeck now runs and is nearly ready to see the road again. 

Brief spec of the car.

Engine -

B18c4 with a b18c ported head. 

Block has been decked and honed, standard pistons and rods just refreshed with new rings and all new bearings etc.

Cylinder head has been skimmed and completely refreshed including slight porting. 

ARP head studs, Honda oil pump, Moroso sump, Skunk 2 inlet and 70mm Throttle body, AEM fuel rail and Regulator.

Walbro 255 fuel pump.

Tegiwa radiator with slimline fan. 

AEM long arm induction kit

Gearbox - 

Standard S9B gearbox has innovative Gear linkage with short shifter.

Uprated detent springs, Competition clutch, RPC flywheel.

Suspension / Brakes-

Hardrace Front and Rear lower control arms 

Hardrace inverted track rod ends 

Hardrace Front and rear camber arms

Yellowspeed Rear toe arms 

Buddyclub P1 extended front ball joints 

Meister R coilovers with Protective socks.

Braided brake lines and Clutch line.

EBC brakes 

Still a lot to do but the goal is to have it on the road by the summer :-D.

20201102_174616.jpg

20221219_161804.jpg

20221219_161816.jpg

20221219_161855.jpg

20221219_161943.jpg

20221219_161834.jpg

• Like 2

If it breaks 200 I will be over the moon. Not really spoke to anyone who has went b18c4 bottom end with b18c head, so not 100% on what sort of figures to expect?

Still need to decide on what ECU I want to run as its still the standard Aerodeck ECU. Im sure I have a spare chipped p28 lying about somewhere so will be my best bet when it comes to getting it mapped.

• Like 1