My civic mc2 :)

JordanH

Not sure mate. Bit out of touch with it nowadays.

Don't think you'll be far off. 

I had a c4 years ago.  P72 head but with the dual springs and c6 cams. Skunk Intake mani etc.

Sure that made 195hp. Or thereabouts.

P28 is a sound choice. But may want to consider a hondata board in there. 

Best thing I ever did tbh, so easy make adjustments on the fly.

And I don't think many people tune on Crome these days. Altho sure someone will.

Yeah the p28 I have has a chip with chrome on it I'm sure. I will need to open it up and see if I can fit a Hondata board into it. I have a second Aerodeck that's running a p28 with some sort of chip / Board but I've never really had a look at it.

Do you know if it is a straight plug and play to fit a P28 into a aerodeck?

20 hours ago, JordanH said:

Yeah the p28 I have has a chip with chrome on it I'm sure. I will need to open it up and see if I can fit a Hondata board into it. I have a second Aerodeck that's running a p28 with some sort of chip / Board but I've never really had a look at it.

Do you know if it is a straight plug and play to fit a P28 into a aerodeck?

It is yes. There's a little rib of plastic in one of the plugs that prevents it from going into the ECU. But can be trimmed with Stanley blade.

It's self explanatory when you try to fit the ECU. You'll see.

Perfect I will defo give that a go and see how she runs on the P28. Not long started the car to be honest, have only done one heat cycle on the engine.

Will keep you updated thanks for that!

What a journey you've been on there! Can't believe what happened with the lock up. 

Glad you're sorted now though and it's looking like it's going to be a belter - looking forward to seeing how it turns out 8-)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dr_broon said:

What a journey you've been on there! Can't believe what happened with the lock up. 

Glad you're sorted now though and it's looking like it's going to be a belter - looking forward to seeing how it turns out 8-)

Thanks mate!!

Most annoying thing is missing bolts and fixings, still finding things I'm missing.. proper pain lol.

I have a video of the first start, not sure if I can post it up on here or not?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JordanH said:

Thanks mate!!

Most annoying thing is missing bolts and fixings, still finding things I'm missing.. proper pain lol.

I have a video of the first start, not sure if I can post it up on here or not?

Rimmerbros is good for bolts and the likes if you can't find the honda ones (much cheaper than honda as well!) 

I replaced loads on mine from there. 

Yeah, should be okay for posting vids chief