• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What he said.

There's a variety of styles, what do you like? What do you intend to use the car for, road, track (probably not in a 1.4) etc?

With it being an MB2, don't expect to be able to make it more powerful. Just no. You can lose weight and make it handle better, they would be the most cost effective way to going quicker.

• Like 1

Yoooooo that looks f**king siiiiick fammmm where do I start and btw I just bought 17s? Is that ok for proper cheap too and I've managed to get a spoiler

Personally I think 17's are too big, especially if you want to lower it by more than about 30mm

This is how my old MB6 sat on 17's with a 35mm drop, rear tyres did occasionally scrub

MB6Civic3.jpg

And this is how my old MB2 sat on 15's with a stupid drop

Civic73.jpg

Matt

Ooohhhh snaaaap thank you so much eh and yeah like I said I bought 17s but I'm not yet sure on gettin it lowered Edinburgh roads are s**te to drive on tbh pot holes everywhere and your aerodeck looks heaaaavy I think my mb is lightning silver i need to get the bumper strips which are black sprayed same as the car