Burbleboy's Accord

burbleboy

Love that you went for a remap on the way home! That's maaaaaaad as they say on Mighty car Mods! :D

Great youtube channel! The Mini build is dragging on though :(

Yeah, may as well get the remap done as was going to do it anyway, just meant half throttle all the way home :(

It's feckin quick! Obviously diesels aren't meant for top end grunt but this pulls well. Haven't had it really full pelt but will be good.

Canny beat the B18c for the fun factor. Even though they don't have much torque, such a blast using the revs and I bet the Civic would beat my accord from 4th gear onwards due to their revs.

Great youtube channel! The Mini build is dragging on though :(

Yeah, may as well get the remap done as was going to do it anyway, just meant half throttle all the way home :(

I'm only on part 4 of the build so far! 

I bet you can't wait to experience it full pelt once the clutch is fitted and bedded in! 

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got car back today after getting clutch, flywheel and a recall done. Got to do 500 miles to bed the clutch in tho :(

Went with a CG motorsport dual friction clutch which can handle the remapped power. Flywheel was shot as well but thank god I'm in the motor trade as wasn't paying Hondas £800 for flywheel. Payed £360 instead for an LUK one.

Gearbox oil changed as well. Clutch pedal feels like my old civic so well happy. Not much pedal play and nice feel.