Burbleboy's Accord

burbleboy

Well Wednesday was fun :(

Steering felt 'notchy' and then a Complete failure of power power steering. Popped bonnet and fluid spraying everywhere. Family in the car and everything. Could have killed them had it been a fast corner and suddenly no assisted steering.

I phoned Western Honda and simply asked the question if any pipes had been removed when clutch was done. They said no. I explained that I wasn't blaming them, simply asking for some direction on where to look for leak at the side of road.

Took it to my mates garage as Honda was too far to travel with heavy heavy steering. Turns out the power steering hose bracket had been bent into the v-belt. V-belt chewed through the pipe and voila.....pishing.

Western Honda will be contacted on Tuesday :(

My luck is just not there wih cars. Always gotta go the hard way with things.

I'm a positive person but sometimes you just think 'feck it'!

The clutch and flywheel has ate into my mod money so will be just be buying and fitting Buddy N+ coilovers soon. Hate that standard arch gap!

On a positive note, i have already got my front racing spoiler and will fit that when I do coilovers. Spoiler will be in next few months also :)

Then save up for wheels and roll the arches myself when the time comes!

On a positive note, i have already got my front racing spoiler and will fit that when I do coilovers. Spoiler will be in next few months also :)

Then save up for wheels and roll the arches myself when the time comes!

What kind of spoiler you get