Yeah ano mate just one of these things that happen with motors lol just hope it's an easy fix will report back tomorrow, when in neutral and rev it it sounds like launch control with explosions

I'd there's no flashes, that normally means that the ecu is goosed but with it being chipped it's more likely the chip has got a problem or like ali says the map.

If the mechanic plugs it in and finds that it's the ecu, it could still be just the chip as that's where the map lives.

This is how I've left my p28 project when i spat the dummy out with getting sick of taking it out and putting it back in again and having to disable a different sensor. My light was on solid, with no flashes, but I'm hoping that the Map just ended up being corrupted, but I'm still in the huff with it.

I'd there's no flashes, that normally means that the ecu is goosed but with it being chipped it's more likely the chip has got a problem or like ali says the map.

If the mechanic plugs it in and finds that it's the ecu, it could still be just the chip as that's where the map lives.

Well that's s**t then cause that's what my lights doing a take it that means I'll need to fork out on another remap then or ecu chip?

I would find out from Triple H...if it is indeed the issue. I'm sure the receipt is in the folder I gave you. They should be able to replace the chip as they will have remap stored for sure. It was a 'live map' to the actual car. Not a universal map.

Hopefully your mechanic can work wonders and tell you it's an easy fix :(

I would find out from Triple H...if it is indeed the issue. I'm sure the receipt is in the folder I gave you. They should be able to replace the chip as they will have remap stored for sure. It was a 'live map' to the actual car. Not a universal map.

Hopefully your mechanic can work wonders and tell you it's an easy fix :(

Sound mate yeah am sure it'll be in that big pile of paper lol everything else is when did it get mapped? And I'll wait and see if it's that 1st my luck tho it'll be the worst lol