I think so from my experience.  even with standard air box and intake mani you can hear the difference, and it makes it more willing to accelerate (even if it is just getting to full throttle earlier i prefer that characteristic).

The dc2 intake really suited it though when i fitted it as the standard one was obviously too small... was a really tight fit and must have been a restriction. 

1 hour ago, dr_broon said:

I think so from my experience.  even with standard air box and intake mani you can hear the difference, and it makes it more willing to accelerate (even if it is just getting to full throttle earlier i prefer that characteristic).

The dc2 intake really suited it though when i fitted it as the standard one was obviously too small... was a really tight fit and must have been a restriction. 

Cheers mate just waiting for cable and bracket and I'll get it on, hopefully make a little noise difference as I thought when I put my blox intake mani on it would've been louder but wasn't :(

1 minute ago, burbleboy said:

Nice goodies! 

I got a Nextbase 312G dashcam for my birthday last week ;) 

Plenty of races to capture 24/7 

This is just a cheapo mirror I'll need to get an sd card record some and see what it's like can't imagine it'll be great but I like the big mirror lol 

So fitted the dc2 throttle body today and car was hunting a lot and when driving half throttle was missing badly too. so put standard one back on but had a spare spring and arm so I could run on the dc2 cable and bracket so no more vibration and I could put my dc2 brace back on :) standard tb back on and no more miss or hunting.  

When I changed back to standard I noticed a little o ring was missing off dc2 tb map sensor could this be the cause ?  

DSC_1185.JPG

DSC_1186.JPG