Honda CR-V

philgor

• 2 months later...

saw this on ebay today, potential new car, its only round the corner so i went to have a look, and its in awesome condition, except for some minor damage on the nsr wheel arch plastics. 2 owners from new, full service history, 4 matching bridgestone tyres. and its in gunmetal silver.

yes, i've said that i'd never have another silver car, but this is lush. 

i can get insurance at a reasonable rate, 200 pa more than the deck. 

also the original plan of keeping the deck has gone outta the window, as the yard where i work out of has been sold, my job is safe, but we've lost all our parking, so i can't even hide it at work, so unfortunately the deck is gonna be looking for a new home.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, UnicyclingTom said:

Not my car mate, definitely the wife's, except for frenchfest where it'll be the trackday slag

My next car is a double unicycle.

i'd love to see you hoon a citroen c crosser around the track....

lol I quite like the CRV's, not a bad car at all. Like every other car out there, yeah they do have their faults, but most of it is covered on the internet so all fixable. They aren't the most fuel efficient cars out there that's for sure, but if you aint too fussed about that then yeah go for it mate. I did prefer the diesel but like you say, the reviews about them arte a hit and miss, so not sure if it's probably better to go for the petrol version. Either way, not a bad car to potter around in, and at least it's still a Honda! :cool: