Honda CR-V

philgor

On 12/03/2016 at 7:56 AM, dr_broon said:

Think that i prefer the older crv shape... The front end of them makes them look like a chunky deck. 

Deffo for me too, the old ones looked better and more purposeful.

6 hours ago, Dave said:

lol I quite like the CRV's, not a bad car at all. Like every other car out there, yeah they do have their faults, but most of it is covered on the internet so all fixable. They aren't the most fuel efficient cars out there that's for sure, but if you aint too fussed about that then yeah go for it mate. I did prefer the diesel but like you say, the reviews about them arte a hit and miss, so not sure if it's probably better to go for the petrol version. Either way, not a bad car to potter around in, and at least it's still a Honda! :cool:

The only issue that seems to reoccure is the rear different, but the new duel pump 2 fluid appears to cure it. 

As for mpg, they seem to be about 30mpg, which is about what I get outta the deck. So not fussed on that front. 

And it comes with a table as well!

• Like 1

On 17/03/2016 at 7:16 AM, dr_broon said:

They look like a nice couple... Would be a shame to separate them ;)

That was the plan, but due to unforseen circumstance at work, I'm unable to...

On 16/03/2016 at 6:23 PM, philgor said:

IMG-20160316-WA0013.thumb.jpeg.24bb1a729

Gone and done a buy.....

IMG-20160316-WA0015.thumb.jpeg.58292c948

And it even comes with a table aswell!

See, now that's just perfect for Phil's civic5 cafe at japfest! Looks like you'll be on the tea duties again! lol Looks in really nice nick mate, and at least she's still a Honda. So you deffo parting ways with the deck then?

1 hour ago, Dave said:

See, now that's just perfect for Phil's civic5 cafe at japfest! Looks like you'll be on the tea duties again! lol Looks in really nice nick mate, and at least she's still a Honda. So you deffo parting ways with the deck then?

Yep, didn't even get a chance to advertise it on here, she's being picked up tomorrow morning. 

• Like 1