Exciting project you have here mate. That looks like a well looked after MC2 & will deffo make a strong base. 

Good choice on the Meister-R's, I setup my MB6 with them as well as a load of other bits a few months back and it was the best thing I ever did! Love Them! 

Looking forward to following this one! 

progress is slow at present but hopefully febuary will be the big push i need to get it all done.

I went out last week and brought another Mb6, plan is to remove the Engine and box and use them to rebuild if they are in good nick, then can work on the deck while they are away getting machined and built

IMG_4712_zpsniuw2wpa.jpg

IMG_4714_zpswc0brepp.jpg

IMG_4693_zpspfqvu1jz.jpg

front_zpsyhm1grgz.jpg

• Like 1

The pictures make it look for better than it actually is, close up the car has really poor body work.

I will be pulling it apart in the next week or two, I bought it off a young lad who had put loads of modifications on it then couldn't afford to insure it as they wanted £350 per month.

The pictures make it look for better than it actually is, close up the car has really poor body work.

I will be pulling it apart in the next week or two, I bought it off a young lad who had put loads of modifications on it then couldn't afford to insure it as they wanted £350 per month.

Tool! But it's your gain! 

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies for going quiet the last few weeks, just been waiting for parts to arrive and working as much as i can.

Finally some lovely shiny bits have come, they include :

Sheepey Manifold

Skunk pro 1 cams

Ati pulley

head gasket

genuine water pump and gates cambelt

genuine oil pump

head bolts

stage 5 clutch

titanium Valve, springs, retainers,

1000cc injectors

map sensor

Traction bar

yellow stuff pads all round

104DB541-5C30-4693-B59D-8B8517CF1950_zps

F504A885-AE37-472E-9830-F5AA980AB29B_zps

Next move is to pull the car into the garage and get the engine and box out ready for building it beginning of march.

• Like 1