Silvia K10 - wheels fitted!

VTISmichael

Lots done today, seat fitted! drivers side rear arch cut and arch riveted! After i cut the flattern lower lip of the arch u can see the layers of the body are now urm apart lol oops will fill/silcone/underseal these gaps in :/

Took it for a drive around the block before working on the rear arches, scrubbed alot lol! Tracking is very much needed but i want new track rods first.

20160702_153448.jpg20160702_174755.jpg

• Like 2

LOL i paid like 10 quid its spot on! As for heat i dont really care, the engine and mods are for the moment temporary till i can get my engine swap going, just put new outer tie rods on and went for a test drive, wow the bike can sounds epic lol nice low hum to a loud rasp at 7k :D:D and nearly crashed into some old man watching the rev counter lets say he was a bit surprized :P

Hopefully if i have some time at some point i need to pop to the local garage to get the tracking done!

Oh the smiths gauge didnt work, followed the diagrams and nothing, had to send it back for a refund. I rewired the new one back in & although it jumps about on idle, it goes solid when you rev it under load so thats fine for now lol

20160722_122318.jpg

Edited by VTISmichael
  • Like 1