Will they stuck out from fenders/arches? They are already rolled and pulled by previous owner. I don't wan't any camber adjustments. Bad for tires, wallet and winter conditions. Previous owner had Japan Racing JR3 wheels with et 20-22 in the back (17x9). Sure they stuck out lil bit but it was okay with stretched tires. I'm looking at these: http://www.nlmotoring.com/Avid-1-AV-12-Wheels-16x8-Gold-p/av121680ma25gd.htm

16x8 Offset [+25mm] (I would pick 15's but can't find those locally with 114 and et25 fitment).

I wonder if such "deep dish" wheels fit MB6 without camber adjustments? I mean ET 25 should be manageable if those JR3's fitted, right? But does wheel design affect how much it actually comes outwards? I've seen some EK and EG Civics with those wheels and they struggle i guess. Looks good on those but MB6 have stock ET of 55 vs. other Civics 40-45. Fenders and arches are pulled out as much as they can i'd say. Does anyone here have experience on fitting similar style wheels on MB6 without camber adjustments? Does pulled fenders and mild stretched tires solve it? Another problem i fear is caliper clearance in the front... Bigger calipers than stock Civics. If it needs spacers bigger than 3mm. i think it's a "no go" then. Assuming they would fit, what tire profile would be the best? I have now stock 15's and lowered car pretty much in the same level as wheels (stanced/slammed some would possibly say :P).

• Like 1

i have 16x8 ET 25 on the front and they fit fine, gotta roll the front arch lip a bit though to get rid of that horrible lip and the rear arch will probably need rolling to get proper clearance, but i'm running 16x9 ET15 on the back now

here's mine, i like being a photowhore

D1B74CB9-D2CC-414B-8A3E-404CC159B4D2_zps

E76532A8-0967-408C-A32D-B50C921B9989_zps

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

How about ET30 with 15x7,5? I've been looking at Japan Racing TF2 wheels. I've seen some picture of EG Civic with those. But MB6 has stock ET of 55 vs. 40-45 of EG. What i'm saying is will the wheels stick out further outside because of that? Even though different factory ET values, is the length from wheel's mounting surface to edge of the arches same/similar? Just wondering because "normal" MB civics have similar ET with EG and EK civics right? So how much different the MB6 is? Is the ET difference just with the wheels or everything else too? The wheelbase of the cars etc. ? ET30 should be fine with normal civics i believe. At least if the wheels width is less than 8j. Please someone give me some insight...

• 5 weeks later...
On 2.4.2016 at 10:15 PM, Dexter said:

@MBFinlayDid you manage to figure this out yet? If not, i'd like to link the best tool in the world for these kind of situations: willtheyfit.com .

Yeah, it's sorter out. And did use willtheyfit.com. TF2 wheels can be fitted to MB6, but 3mm spacers needed at front. Rolling the arches is a must and maybe slightly camber if you wish to run anything wider than 195. I have 185/55R15 now but 195 is ok. 205 might need more camber. Thanks for tip anyway. So if anyone is wondering if 7.5 wheels with ET30 fits MB6, yes it's perfectly manageable with archwork and tiny bit of camber and/or tire stretch. Not much though.

• 8 months later...

@MBFinlay do you have any photos? I'm looking to buy 16x7 wheels for my mb6 (maybe 38offset) i hate camber :smile:

At the moment i have 15x7 et40. Lowered. Untouched fenders. 205/50 15 tyres. At the rear I had to install camber arms and adjust.

My_mb6.jpg

On 8.12.2016 at 11:11 PM, Frendod said:

@MBFinlay do you have any photos? I'm looking to buy 16x7 wheels for my mb6 (maybe 38offset) i hate camber :smile:

At the moment i have 15x7 et40. Lowered. Untouched fenders. 205/50 15 tyres. At the rear I had to install camber arms and adjust.

My_mb6.jpg

15x7.5 et30 and 185/55R15 tires on those pictures. Slight stretch on tires. I could maybe pull off  195 but it could rub on the rear. Rolled and pulled fenders and rear arches. No camber. You should be fine, but might have to roll the lip from rear arches to avoid any scrub. Maybe you don't have to. Can't guarantee it. et30 with 7.5 wide wheel is pretty much the maximum with stock camber i'd say. With 195 tire you probably won't have to roll arches or add camber. I'd like to avoid camber too. Very slight can be okay even look wise but tire wear would still be nightmare probably... 7 should be ok with 38

Edited by MBFinlay
width of wheels 7.5 instead of 7.