My new 1.5LE one owner with 26k on the clock

LloydMB

Hi everyone,

I'm a owner of a nighthawk black mb3,

Tonight I bought a stunning blue civic LE, I'm in love with it so to speak.

It's had one owner since new, and in that time it's covered just over 26,000 miles.

it's faultless as you'd expect from a car that's been serviced by Honda every 1-3 thousand miles or every year, it's covered Less than a thousand miles in the last 3years.

I've got alot planned that hopefully goes to plan.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

post-5773-0-71372700-1456615521_thumb.pn

post-5773-0-21812000-1456615557_thumb.pn

post-5773-0-60521700-1456615599_thumb.pn

post-5773-0-60828800-1456615686_thumb.jp

post-5773-0-10554700-1456615722_thumb.jp

post-5773-0-70587400-1456615758_thumb.jp

Shes a beaut but dude to the low mileage on it check things like you hoses for going hard as they do if they dont get used often and honda dont check that on a service on such low miles just fluids n grease points

Wow! What a find! That looks like she's just rolled out the showroom! As above, check hoses etc just to be safe, but other than that, very sweet civic MB and an amazing base to mod from! I'll move this topic into the members cars area mate ;-)

Thank you very much guys.

All the hoses have been checked, however it will be having a Timing belt shortly.

Plans include a mb6 hub swap so I can run the 16" accord sport wheels, coilovers and the vti lip kit for start.

I know people will say why not just buy a mb6, well due to

Me being a new driver the insurance just isn't justifiable, so I will be keeping the 1.5 for a long time coming.

I've already had someone wanting to buy it, however I'm going to keep it, even as a daily when I'm able to Have two cars.

• Like 1

Definitely pal, I'm not sure what to do with the interior yet, as it's all grey it Even has the factory cassette/tape player haha. I think outside I'll just do a blue and black colour scheme with yellow brake callipers.

• Like 1