EP3 Build *Updated*

blacksport01

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice one makes it dif what you want now is spoon carbon plug cover and take off the i vtec cover and put a carbon fibre one on it will look loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! nice mods keep us update :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

nice one makes it dif what you want now is spoon carbon plug cover and take off the i vtec cover and put a carbon fibre one on it will look loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! nice mods keep us update :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:lol: exactly what is going to happen. Though it probably wont be spoon carbon probably just carbon fibre dont want to spend too much money looks wise under the bonnet just make it look good

• 2 weeks later...

Another quick update. My new grill arrived yesterday :D so i went straight out and got it fitted.

It is a carbon fibre mugen style. Its a good fit as well which i was quite chuffed with as most people say it is quite poor and is a bad design. Anyway here are the pics

100_0545.jpg

100_0544.jpg

All opinions welcome!!

yer looks good can you take a pic of a more head on but like it :D:D:D:D 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

yer looks good can you take a pic of a more head on but like it :D:D:D:D 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

yea i will get some better pics when im at work tomorow. ive got my back against my garage in those. i will try and get them uploaded tomorow night. A mugen badge will be going in the centre as i think the front is missing something now the 'H' and type r badges are gone

• 4 weeks later...

Another quick update. After spending all morning and part of the afternoon virtually sat on a bench :lol: i have finally got my windows tinted front and rear. It has totally transformed the car. Front and rear windows have been done in a light smoke/medium tint

img_0039.jpg

img_0038.jpg

img_0041.jpg

and a more close up pic

img_0040.jpg

All opinions welcome!!

Archived