Looking miles better already mate. As said above, not many in red left, really suit this colour too! Jammy sod getting them ABS sensors so cheap...........I'm still looking for one for the deck but getting some strange prices coming back!  Deffo not been offered 4 for £40 that's for sure!

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd better check in with you guys with a update since its been a while. Not had much of a chance to work on the civic 

between decorating the house, sorting some issues with my 

impreza after putting it back on the road after 3 years and selling a couple of cars to raise funds for the civic...... Anyways

With a bit of cash in my pocket I bought a DC2 ultra racing strut brace. After a test fit I found that I'll need to "trim" the strut turrets and remove the air con. So that's a work in progress.

Also bought a M2 Motorsport exhaust (spoon rep) it has a 2.5" 

inlet so will be getting matched up to a 2.5" centre/manifold to let it breathe a bit better.

Also stripped off grills, covers, trims and the spoiler which will be going to the body shop in my work to get some fresh paint. Apart from that I bought some black washers/stainless bolts to tidy up the engine bay a bit.

Going to clear my shed out at the weekend and sell some of wheels/bodykits/interiors I've accumulated over the years so hopefully raise some more £££ for the next stage.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd better check in with a progress report since its been a while. Finally got the ITR strut brace fitted. Wasn't a straight fit, ended up have to grind a small bit of each turret to allow a perfect fit but looks great in place. Next up I've taken the full end off the car and clean n undersealed the full front end. I was really surprised as the was no rust to be seen anywhere. While the bumper was off I removed the resonater box as well to allow me to get the induction kit fitted in its place. Last but not least the aircon has been removed  as part of its weight loss program. Hoping I can squeeze a few hours in this week at some point and get the rear bumper off and the rear end cleaned n undersealed as well. On the lookout for some lowering springs as well if anyone knows of any going?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2

lol cheers the Bucky is my source of inspiration gets the creativity flowing. I'm glad with the way the engine bay has turned out considering it has never been touched in its life. 

• Like 1