Thought I'd take the chance while the missus was out tonight to spend a bit more time on the civic. Rear bumper off/ panels cleaned/undersealed. Really surprised at the lack of rust, past projects I've ended up having to weld when I start stripping stuff off but the civic has been plain sailing so far. After the rear underseal knocked up a few earth wires out of old amp wire I had lying about ( really just a excuse for another engine bay pic lol) now the bumpers are off I've decided I'm going to paint the black strips as there looking a bit faded so that's the next job aswell as get the skirts off and seal/wax oil. Been robbing the works nut/bolt supply so everything's getting replaced. Payday tomorrow so there's also a couple of but getting ordered up. Ps couldn't help dropping a cheeky Impreza pic in lol

Very clean mate! You ought to get the side skirts off and check/clean under that and also behind the front wings down by the bottom on both sides where they meet the door.

Also worth clearing muck out from the rear arches too.

Cheers guys I'm happy with the way the cars coming on.

Yeah going to get the skirts off next and get them protected. Planned on fitting new disc/pads and paint the calipers so will get all the arches done at the same time. Hoping my pal will let me use a ramp in his garage getting to old to be lying under a car all day cleaning n underselling lol bought a few cans of wax oil so going to get all the inner panels treated as well.

Another day and another job off the list. If I keep this up the car will be finished in no time lol. Managed to get the skirts off tonight and everything cleaned up. You were right Krzys about cleaning between the wing/door, the build up of dirt was unbelievable. After the undersealing frenzy the past few days I've ran out so ordered up somemore so will be wax oiling till I get fresh supplies. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg