Well had planned on having a full day on the mb yesterday but after a 30th bday party that last into the early hours of Saturday morning I ended up in bed all day. Feeling more human today I thought I'd tackle my headlights. A hour later n I'm de-tango'd, really hate the chrome inserts inside the light but can't decide what colour to go? Definitely not black maybe grey or a dark silver shade so they retain the oem look? What you guys think?

while lying in bed yesterday was thinking what wheels I should go for. Two totally different styles but think both will suit the car. Would love to get your opinion folks....

image.jpg

image.jpg

• 3 months later...

Well it's been a while since I've posted but unfortunately a new kitchen, driveway extension and a Mazda mk1 mx5 finding its way onto the drive hasn't left much time for the civic. I've booked the civic in for its MOT and exhaust to get fitted on Tuesday so need to get my finger out if I'm going to get it done. I have managed to get a good bit done recently though. The full underside has been undersealed, brakes overhauled n painted, boring maintenance stuff and a new steering wheel. PS don't ever buy a mb6 wheel boss off eBay you'll end up having to heavily modify it to work. Pic time...

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

So that's the civic been on the road a month now. She sailed through her MOT and has had a good run it with no problems so far. Gave her a wash this morning so thought I'd treat you'd to a few photos.....

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 3