Replacement exterior for Honda LS MB6

Shuj

Hi, this is my first topic & time on these forums as I have bought a Honda LS 1.6. The car has been modified as you can see from the pic, but the bumpers are made out of terrible fiberglass material. I wanted to know which exterior parts from Honda models I could put on there without making too many adjustments. Sorry if there is a topic already about this but I feel I was unable to get answers that were relevant. Thanks for your help.

Honda 2.JPG

Honda 1.JPG

Oh dear, can see why you'd want to change them mate. Any front. bumper from the facelift MB 5 door civics will fit. For the rear, again the facelift bumpers are all the same between 5door civic m's and are cheap to buy. Give our member/trader 10000RPM as he usually has them in stock. ;-). Or any breakers local to you should also have them 

3 hours ago, Dave said:

Oh dear, can see why you'd want to change them mate. Any front. bumper from the facelift MB 5 door civics will fit. For the rear, again the facelift bumpers are all the same between 5door civic m's and are cheap to buy. Give our member/trader 10000RPM as he usually has them in stock. ;-). Or any breakers local to you should also have them 

Okay cheers mate, look worse in person lol. They're literally falling apart. I bought it off a guy who had it sitting in his garden for 5 months. Yep, okay I'll check the local breakers yard and contact the member, cheers.

• Like 1