Bwaaapppp!!! Stutututut!!! Where is everyone?!

a few things I learned, sleeping on the job is a good thing it says you're working really hard, Dont tip the owners get pretty p**sed as it says they dont pay their staff enough (whom they think of as family) and dont EVER fuel up yourself in a petrol station in a big city you'll get yelled and shouted at for a good 10mins as they have a pit crew to check tyre pressure fluids and fill you up lol

Oh my word! That sounds like living the dream mate. Seeing those cars in the metal must have been amazing, and to be a part of it. Japan is deffo on my bucket list of places I'm deffo going to see one day. Sounds like they have everything nailed over there, from work ethics to service and car scene. The Japanese know how to do things properly!

Mate i have literraly creamed my pants. Twice. First at your R32 and secondly at some of those pics.. 

We need to speak, what camera you using? Lense, aperture, SS, tell all .. And get some more up!  

1 hour ago, Grant said:

Mate i have literraly creamed my pants. Twice. First at your R32 and secondly at some of those pics.. 

We need to speak, what camera you using? Lense, aperture, SS, tell all .. And get some more up!  

Sony Alpha α99V (A-Mount).. Bought it CHEAP like.. £300 cheap for a £1800 camera in a pawn shop in Osaka :wub: its beat up and scuffed but its awesome especially when a new Nikon or Cannon would be more

I have a 20mm pancake lense (F/2.8) which is great at wide angle shots, weighs s**t all and stabilizes wickedly fast and decent for all round pics but for distances its a bit s**t but it is only a short lense with no zoom! I think the two top pics were with this one... and maybe bottom.. it sucks over distances you start to lose all detail in the background

I have two tamrons a 90mm and a 70-300mm and also theres a Sony one it came with that I couldn't get to work right as its been dropped and the auto/manual focus switch has been damaged and the lense runner has popped off so you get a / angled picture cry.gif1 lol

There was a drift&dress up day at a circuit near Nara prefecture called Meihan Sports land, and the guys from SpeedHunters were there too :) 

tried to attach a few pics but think they might be big..

11143224_1612814142292103_38871510832904

SpeedHunters were there; Dino was around somewhere too! :)BLOCK_BOYS_zps1hucqkcd.jpg11666028_1612813738958810_8019106061615811693814_1612815188958665_3366230683473811693935_1612815382291979_1763409235500311666232_1612815315625319_53257805888624

16 minutes ago, Grant said:

Love it mate.. Absolutely cracking shots .. 

Edited after wards aswell?? Wish i could pics like this lol 

Cheers mate, I try at least :) Only a few touch ups here and there and to blank plates out for people, let the filters do most of the work apart from the first pic with the red of course!
I've got ND and polarising Filters for all the lenses to bring the tone down a little bit giving the shadows more depth and darkness, else I adjust the darkness in Photoshop, I knew that if I was in Japan the car scene was what I wanted to see so I tried photographing as much as possible

that looks awesome. what job were you doing out there? what was the pay like etc? i really wana go out there and be apart of the culture at somepoint

i spy my wheels in a larger size ;)

44 minutes ago, Chandler said:

that looks awesome. what job were you doing out there? what was the pay like etc? i really wana go out there and be apart of the culture at somepoint

i spy my wheels in a larger size ;)

I'm a game developer (Software Engineer), I worked for Konami on arcade game software and now I work for Sega and my own company part time :)

pay wise I'm not sure as it was a exchange program they had open so I accepted it before even talking to my girlfriend... :lol: paid about £290 a month rent (shared apt) with parking in a locked garage, foods cheapish too but I barely eat at "home" as I was always out