Philgor's 2005 Honda CR-V

philgor

9 hours ago, UnicyclingTom said:

Hence the reason they all got modified with the larger exhaust pot on the top then, the older style cone shaped ones must have been loud! 

Nah, the 03's had the flower pot exhaust, the 04's had funnel exhaust stack. They were built by different builders aswell

But 03901, is a complete re-engineered loco. Only the shell remains. 

The 204hp 8L3 Gardner engine has been replaced with a 14Ltr Cummins engine rated for 350hp. The transmission is a 2speed change box with hydraulic transmission. Over the 5spd transmission. 

http://www.andrewbriddonlocos.co.uk/locos/br-workshops-class-03.html

More detailed information is in there written by the bloke who owns it and re-engineered it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UnicyclingTom said:

I don't like it! :o    

I love it!

FIFY

Yeah, I know it's not to everyones taste, but I was getting fed up with Honda scene, so I've decided to do something completely different. I hope it works. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, philgor said:

Yeah, I know it's not to everyones taste, but I was getting fed up with Honda scene, so I've decided to do something completely different. I hope it works. 

Well given that you're on your second CRV, its definitely not a 'scene' car to have.

Good on you, even if we do mock :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, UnicyclingTom said:

30 minutes ago, Krzys said:

Well given that you're on your second CRV, its definitely not a 'scene' car to have.

Good on you, even if we do mock :)

Yeah, it maybe my 2nd one, but that was through no fault of my own. 

Also the civic M wasn't a scene car at one point.

See, just like the m's werent scene cars, with the crv it gives you an open playing field as to how you want to mod it  im all for that, one of the reasons i got into civic m's in the first place. Who wants to be a sheep and follow one particular crowd. Loving your crv mate.

• Like 1