Hi everyone, today i went to a shop to remap my mb6 with s2 intake, 66mm tb and full exhaust 2,5".

give me some opinions please

205hp and 200

thanks

205hp and 200tq with skunk2 IM, skunk2 66mm tb, 3" intake, K&N, cold air feed to the front bumper, header and full exhaust 2,5"

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Looks really good. I'm yet to upgrade my im and have been looking at Skunk2, hoping to hit 200whp as well. What header are you using?

6 minutes ago, Dexter said:

Looks really good. I'm yet to upgrade my im and have been looking at Skunk2, hoping to hit 200whp as well. What header are you using?

Don't think you'll be hitting 200whp unless you have some serious mods in there or boost 

I also thought that hotter cams would be necessary. +30hp with intake + exhaust mods and remap sounds like a lot but the dyno paper speaks for itself... if you trust it. I reckon you're using a reliable tuner, @Viltor?

29 minutes ago, dogg1210 said:

Don't think you'll be hitting 200whp unless you have some serious mods in there or boost 

Sorry meant 200 BHP ofcourse, 200whp would be pretty mad with those specs!

Hi dexter, yea its a reliable tuner. Its the tuner that has a civic with 1037 hp and its the faster civic in santa pod. He was suprised when he saw the hp, he said normally it would have around 190hp. The car pullls much more than before. My header is it a tri Y header, a replica of SMSP triY header. Thanks

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Damn dude, properly impressive figures on stock cams! Also good for people to see that there is no point revving a stock C4 past 8300-8400. Just doesn't make more power past.