Capture.PNGWell since I have been on this forum for a little while now I suppose I should show how the civic is

going even though there is plenty to come! 

This is the way i bought her, clean unmodified (except from the back box) was perfect to start with.

The car was very well looked after when i got her FSH inside was immaculate one arch needed done 

but that didnt bother me it was straight into the paintshop for repair with a new panel. The power of 

the b18 still impresses me for the age of the car!

20150826_173959.jpg

From there I hated the original 5 spoke just not my taste so I purchased a set of

speedlines in need of refurb.

This is them after a sandblast and powdercoat primer.

Some how it wont let me put more picture in this post so i will continue below! 

The wheels were done in a dark grey and i painted the calipers cadbury purple to stand out :D 

DSC_0097.JPG

The purple was scary to be honest but i think it works with the car.

Then tackling the headlights Im just not a fan of the amber in the headlights and i prefered the black insert look so i bought a spare set of headlights off a fellow civic5 member just in case i made a mess and needed to drive to work:o but all came out fine no water getting in! DSC_0003.JPG

• Like 1

I wish i could show you the grey wheels and headlights together but it isnt letting me upload the photo even though its under the size limit :mellow:

Well anyway from there i got a bit bored of the quiet vtec from the standard air box so a whale p***s intake was ordered :D

IMG_20160416_134750.jpgOnly pic i have showing the rocker, strut brace painted with the whale intake.

After all the hassle of painting the wheels grey i thought of another idea for the look and to stand out.

I went for apex lowering springs and painted the wheels fiat 750f. which i think makes the MB pop! This picture is

just after a clean using:- 

Autosmart snowfoam ( bought 25L) 

Red 7 natural wheel cleaner

Meguiars ultimate wash

Poorboy's black hole polish

Poorboy's sealant

Poorboy's natty wax

Williams waterless wash and wax to add to the shine and protection

Uk valet tyre shine.

IMG_20160514_174241.jpg

• Like 1