Jobs....

I'm an idiot in IT, tried changing up to go driving HGV 1 but it wasn't for me, so I'm back in IT but need to find my feet again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Krzys said:

I'm an idiot in IT, tried changing up to go driving HGV 1 but it wasn't for me, so I'm back in IT but need to find my feet again.

I tried several other things in Computing in the past but always come back to games, worked for BalfourBeatty as a mid-level software engineer, hated every single minute of it basically was a team leader with more responsibilities than I could shake a stick at and got all the blame but none of the money my manager was getting and he got sod all blame if something went wrong I did! I went back to games at a fairly big pay cut from BB but suddenly I was happy again but that took me a little while to find my feet aswell. I soon realised being happy and having spare time at home is much better than money being thrown at me I cant use because I never sodding go out! 

1 hour ago, 10074405 said:

I tried several other things in Computing in the past but always come back to games, worked for BalfourBeatty as a mid-level software engineer, hated every single minute of it basically was a team leader with more responsibilities than I could shake a stick at and got all the blame but none of the money my manager was getting and he got sod all blame if something went wrong I did! I went back to games at a fairly big pay cut from BB but suddenly I was happy again but that took me a little while to find my feet aswell. I soon realised being happy and having spare time at home is much better than money being thrown at me I cant use because I never sodding go out! 

Yeah I had the free time I wanted but wanted more money. Ended up losing out on both and only now getting myself sorted. Well sorted enough that I've got money coming in again. Need to secure myself a more permanent contract and I'll be happier.

On 23/05/2016 at 7:55 PM, UnicyclingTom said:

Serial bad man 

Make much money? I tried once but the kellogs box papercut my tip and I couldnt pee right for a week, went out the side like a hosepipe with a split in it